Thursday, August 6, 2009

I'm a horrible blogger, but I have a really cool thing...

I know that I've dropped of the blogging planet. I'm horrible since we moved in to the new house (not that I was good at it before...but I am worse now).

But even though I'm a horrible blogger, I just wanted to say that I had an amazing experience today. I heard my granddaughters heart beat for the first time.

Happy tears.

5 comments:

Clements Family said...

You are a horrible blogger...but I still love ya!
That is so exciting for you!

Kim said...

The miracle of life! Such a cool experience for a Grandma.

Jess said...

Oh that is so exciting! it brings tears to my eyes when I think about it. Little Bre is going to be a mom!

Shell said...

hey Teresa! Yeah, we're back and they're keeping us busy...but it's going way good. Thad is a cutie and we would all love to see you on Sunday. That is so sweet of you to invite us. That is also really cool about hearing Brielle's heartbeat!

The Millers said...

She loves you already Mom! I'm sure you'll be able to hear it again :) Love you